Monday 27 December 2010

Not my fault

Not me don't want to study.

My brain just cannot concentrate.

I kept on doing other things when I was half way of studying.

Believe me,if my brain works properly I can finish my target in short time.

My speed of revision now is 3 simple lecture notes per day.

I used to study 10 massive notes in one day.

So,it is really not my fault.

Not me being lazy,it is just my brain that does not want to cooperate with me.

Okay,I know it is excuse.


This is what I am going to say to my lovely notes and books. =)

3 comments:

Cyber~ said...

haha....then u study a while then relax a while only study bek lo....no nid study all one time de mah....my style of study...study n relax....haha^^

JH said...

i do tat way but my relax time is more than my study time.=p

Cyber~ said...

biasa lar...after wan exam liao only pia lo...haha^^