Wednesday 29 December 2010

2010 Resolutions and Review

2010 has come to an end.

Few more days to 2011.

So,let's see whether I have completed my 2010 new year resolutions?
  1. Eat fruits and vegetables everyday-erm,I would said that I have tried my best to maintain this practice just that sometimes I couldn't get fresh vege or fruits supply due to unforeseen circumtances.=p
  2. Get a Swatch watch-failed! =( I am happy if someone want to fulfill my resolution in next three days. =)
  3. Learn new language-Can I consider 4 lessons of French class as my initiative of learning new language?Ah,I learnt Teochew during my trip to ShangHai.lol
  4. Exercise regularly-I did learn squash and went to gym regularly last semester and I did go to gym in this coming sem too!
  5. Learn yoga-nope!This is because I chose to learn squash as the schedule for the classes were crashed last time.
  6. Be nice to myself(have enough sleep,eat healthily etc)-I am sure that I am being so nice to myself as I didnt lose any weight since I came back from Malaysia.Hehe...erm but then I still need to keep practicing it as I always "fishing" in lecture hall=.=
  7. Make new friends-erm..some?but not as many as I met when I was in UCSI?may be because I seldom step out of my room other than going to classes and shopping.lol
  8. Watch a nice Japanese drama and cartoon-Done!I watched at least 3 nice Japanese dramas this year and doraemon as well. =)
  9. Spent time with friends and family-Yeah,still carrying it out...
  10. Travel outside of UK-Done!Visited Paris,Dublin,Amsterdam,China,HK,Barcelona in one year. =)
I will give myself a score of 7/10!Hehe...

ps: 我期待2011年。=)

No comments: