Monday 13 December 2010

I am so lucky!

I think our flat has been blacklisted as...

Our flat always reports for building maintenance and we made lots of complaints.

The electrician,cleaner and even the handyman can recognize me because of our too frequent cases reporting and they have to drop by our flatmate like once in a fortnight?(okay,it is not tat frequent now. =p)

We have got problems in heaters,hot water supply,lighting in the kitchen,mice in the kitchen and even the door of the toilet was fall off....

However,I have a bunch of lovely flatmates!!!

We made lots of stuffs together.

Baking,movie watching,Halloween party,birthday celebrating,laughing,chit chating, discussing about the latest dramas and shows!

We can talk for any topic.

From types of bananas to choc and to Korean game shows

I would say it is fun to live in hall when you are having a bunch of awesome flatmates!

They are like the fire.
They warm my heart.
=)

1 comment:

dorrene said...

haha, im fire.. burn u burn u~