Thursday 19 November 2009

Tripssssssss

For your information, I will be having Christmas break starts from 19th Dec to 16th Jan.Almost one month break.What should I do except for preparing the Jan exam which starts on 18th Jan?Traveling should be another option for me!So,here come my trips to London and Scotland!
We have been planning it since last last week as we can have cheaper bus ticket if we buy it in advanced.(but we haven't buy it till now =P)We have a 4 hours(approx) conference yesterday with people from London,Bath,Manchester,Edinburgh and Ireland discussing the transport, schedule in Edinburgh etc.

The results of the discussion:
1.We are going to buy the flight,bus and train ticket tonight.
2.London trip-19th to 22nd
3.Scotland trip-22nd to 26th
4.YL will fly to London to meet up with us instead of Manchester.
5.Dan will call to Scotland to ask for the details of the Highlands one day trip.

Yeah at least it comes out somethings!=)
(Btw,I will follow my hall trip to York on 5th Dec)

No comments: