Sunday 29 November 2009

Busy week....

It will be a busy week for me as I will be having an individual presentation and core tutorial works on Monday, Org. Chemistry test and lab work on Tuesday.This means that I have to complete the write up sheet after it.Oh ya..in between the test and the lab work, I have an hour Small Group Teaching(SGT), so I will have only 1 and half hrs to rush back my hostel to have a quick lunch and rush back to my sch again..oh my...HECTIC! This is not yet ending...I will have a pair presentation(yeah, instead of group presentation, we have a pair presentation) on an article from a journal which is regarding pharmacy.The title is too "flexible" till I really have no idea on what to present...so till now, I haven't started on it!Then,I will off to York which is an interesting place to visit as my friend told me that the place is beautiful and I will definitely take lots of photos..I hope I can prove it right..This again means that I have no time to spend on my study and homework on this coming weekend and I have to complete my pro-forma questions of the physical pharmacy lab work before this trip!!!

Busy Busy Busy...@_@

7 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

Same here!jia you jia you jia you mama! ^_^

g_yean_i said...

ya~ work hard work hard and we'll have our holidays! heheh..

JH said...

haha..okok...eh i juz realized that my AL presentation is due on next wednesday...

-DaN- said...

geng wai, Gambate!! I support you :)
Btw, why rush back your home for lunch then to uni again? U can try packing your lunch to uni, or have lunch in the uni's cafeteria instead. Haha. I hope the suggestions are good.

piyasilo said...

good luck to you~~

JH said...

Dan:erm..why dun want to pack it be4 go to class??hehe..coz i cant woke up so early to prepare it..erm..mayb i can consider ur idea of having lunch in cafeteria..lol
Piya:thanks.^^

squallawc said...

busy but contented life. cherish every moment at uk. =)