Monday 24 May 2010

Jet lag

My heart and mind just arrived in Malaysia.

I am having jet lag now.

My dad just drives me crazy!

He just told me what he planned for me after I go back.

Eating,visiting,shopping...

Buffet,fried bihun,ikan bakar,sushi...

And he said he just allows me to go travel for maximum 2 weeks coz...

He said SP is much fun for traveling and eating.

He wants me to spend more time there.

LoL.

=p

He is so humorous!

I love him.

Just as I love my books during exam time.

But my love for him will go forever just like step growth polymerization.

Never ending and will go on at any time.

It stops only when it is short of the monomers.

But I will refill the monomers from time to time just to ensure the polymerization of LOVE is going on.

=)

2 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

omg, I love this post! Your dad is so lovely and your metaphor is so funny la~~ let the polymerisation goes round again and again~~ ^^

JH said...

haha..ur comment rhythms!lol