Saturday 12 December 2009

Ho Ho Ho...

Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!!13 days to Christmas~I will be spending my first Christmas in UK at Scotland.Anyway, I went to Christmas Market yesterday and this was what I have tried out...

German Sausages!!!
It was so tasty despite of its price.(4.50 pounds each)
We have been thinking of trying it since the first time we went there.Finally,after a series of long thinking and discussing,we decided to try it out!!The one I ordered was Bratwurst."Bratwurst" is in Germany, derived from Old High German brätwurst, from brät-, which is finely chopped meat and -wurst, or sausage.(taken from Wikipedia)

I should not describe how tasty it was as your room will be flooding(full of saliva) after you read it!lol.

=)

7 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

hey, nice try! But u're being exaggerating!! what saliva flooded the room..nyiao~~

JH said...

haha..ya ya..it is true!!

g_yean_i said...

DA BAO DA BAO for me!!!! hahaha..

JH said...

today is the last day of the Christmas Market aldy loh..

-DaN- said...

Oh I tried the spicy one!!
It's sooooooo good!!
And it's 4 pounds here by the way.

A big, humongous sausage!! :D

Come to London's. It's open until 3rd of Jan! Except on Xmas day itself.

You all should go on the 21st of Oct. I'll recommend charvine they all to bring you there :)

JH said...

haha..okok...do the christmas market at london sell mini pancake??I wanna try it!lol

Corrinne The Great said...

mama~
i have a special request; can u pls update yr blog every hour?