Tuesday 8 December 2009

=(

We will be having AL presentation tomorrow.(hope that we are managed to do it tomorrow.Really dont want to procrastinate it till next week)Other than that, I will be having exam for AL as well as mock exam for phy. pharmacy next week.After that, I will be having my one month Christmas break^^

Haiz..the AL exam takes 30% of my Jan exam and the mock exam takes 0% of my Jan exam!This means that the mock exam is not going to affect my Jan exam results at all!!!Thus, I have NO motivation to study!

How??I am really not in the mood of studying...

9 comments:

双子流星 said...

Same same here!=(

g_yean_i said...

haha~ anyhow, good luck in the AL presentation stuff and GO STUDY! even though the mock test is of no significance, you still need to study know? haha..

JH said...

Dudu~~miss u so much!!I will try my best to try study de..hehe

Corrinne The Great said...

why 30%? 2nd sem no more AL right?? i cannot tahan taking AL anymore!!!!!!!! =.= vr unfair! urgh~ don't want to say anymore. the more i say the more i get bek chek. :[

JH said...

why very unfair??

aylwin89 said...

wat is AL.... oh i know Aylwin Lim...hehe.... haiyo why u all so miss me mer... still do prensentation about me..haha jkjk..
wa.... motivate urself by telling if u cant do well in this exam u will fail the next one..give urself some fear and stress cos according to my hallmate studying physicology...

JH said...

wah!!u got consultation from ur physcho friend some more!lol..AL is Academic Literacy lah..not AYLWIN Lim!!hehe

aylwin89 said...

wa...wat's that...are we doing the same course??haha....

JH said...

haha..everyone of us is having this doubt.Cce asked me the same question b4..It is a course we need to take if we din take it during A-level.I think it is juz for the first sem..