Thursday 17 December 2009

17/12/2009

It was SNOW-ing in Manchester today.Yes, today,17/12/09.This was the first time I saw the real snow.It is white and soft,cool and cold.When I heard that there were snowing outside,honestly,I was not excited at all!Ok, may be I felt a bit happy when I saw the roof and path all covered by the snow.But then still...I did not "jump" into the excited state when I first saw it.May be I prefer autumn rather than winter?May be I am a bit slack in expressing my feeling?When I received my SPM results slip last time, I also did not feel excited at all...After a week, only I feel excited!Weird? I also wondering why am I so 后知后觉?



I wonder when only I will feel excited.

3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

haha~ then according to history, perhaps you'll feel excited after one week?

But actually, it's okay for you to not feel excited. I mean, not necessarily if everyone feel excited, you have to feel so. You're not everyone else and you're special in one way know? so, nevermind when you'll feel excited, just enjoy~ I want to have snow in Bath also hard le! hahaha..

JH said...

ya ya..i think so...dun worry u can still the snow in London

Cindy said...

me too...i also don't know when i just will feel excited.Maybe when i realise that i can bring happiness to other.maybe you not yet know what thing just will cause you excited.Then when you got your result and can go to oversea,you also didn't felt excited at that moment?