Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas Present~

I have been waiting its arrival since 14th of Oct!!
Finally...it reached safely today!(my 6th sense told me that I will be receiving it today n it proved that I am right)
I received a call from the postman at 10.30am(usually at this time I will still lay on my bed but today I woke up at 9.30am!!)Another indication that I will be receiving my Christmas present.Hehe...

Tada~

My Christmas Present for this year!!


Parcel of Love from my family~

Clothes,Maggi mee,Milo sticks,Brands' chicken essence,books.....

I can only take these much of photos as my camera's battery goes flat after taking this photo =(
Can you imagine it is actually ~19kg!!!?
It is super heavy!!

Thanks to Mei Chi for helping me to carry my parcel all the way from Grove House!

6 comments:

Pinkie123 said...

Wa~~~ so nice~~~ what present did u get then??? 19 kg!! must be a parcel full of clothes and stuffs!

JH said...

the present is the parcel loh!!lol.

双子流星 said...

U r welcome! N thx for ur nescafe also~ N gong xi fa cai!!

Corrinne The Great said...

merry christmas.. hohoho

g_yean_i said...

WA~ jealousnya!!!! where's mine???? hahah..

JH said...

merry Christmas n happy new year!!
dudu:i will an shi my papa to give u a christmas present de!lol