Wednesday 9 March 2011

Busy me!

I am so busy this week.

I haven't got a chance to skype my mum since last Saturday.

I have two heavy labs this week.

The definition for heavy labs means I have to spend 3-5 hours for every single lab.

I have already gone through one of them.

Another one waiting for me this coming Friday.

I haven't worked on my CAL.

I haven't worked on my MLP online module which will take me at least 3 and half hours to read through the module and another 2 hours++ for a 200 words post.

I haven't revise ANY of my subjects for this semester yet.

And I haven't prepared for my oral assesment and presentation yet.

The topic for a 2500 words essay gonna be released next Monday.

I still got an voluntary work on this coming Saturday,8 am in the morning.

I need to go for an induction for volunteers on Saturday afternoon.

I still have another appointment with my student on Saturday night.

YES,I am very busy!
Urghh...I need some fresh air! Post me some please!

1 comment:

Cyber~ said...

just do ur best n enjoy the process....enjoy ur life ya!!!