Sunday 7 March 2010

T-Shirt

I saw an offer from Student Beans website.

One of the participating companies,Vistaprint is giving out a free T-shirt.

To get the free T-shirt,

1.I need to be Student Beans members.
2.I can only design my own t-shirt using the templates given.
3.I can only have design at the front of the t-shirt.They will have extra charge if I want a design at the back of the t-shirt.
4.I can only have it in white colour.They have gray and black t-shirts but need to pay another 1.99 pounds.

oh ya..I need to pay for the postage fee,2.70 pounds.The cheapest one but the it takes 30 days to reach me.

one of the templates available is I LOVE..

CY and I have no idea on what to put.

Any idea?

These are some of the words that we can think of:
1. I love Manchester.
2.I love Malaysia.
3.I love to say nyiao.
4.I love to say L-A-H coz I'm Malaysian.
5.I love Abcdefgh.

Personally think that 3rd and 4th options are the funniest but we scare that we dare not wear it after we got it.lol.

So how? Any suggestions? *tiao mei*

3 comments:

双子流星 said...

go for 3rd! no ppl will have the same one will you.

fishfish said...

i love to say NYIAOO!! haha.. tat would be funny! and u can wear it when knw nyiaoo de frens are around u.. ahahhaa.

JH said...

haha...i have order the t-shirt!I put "love to say Nyiao whenever I feel nyiao"lol