Tuesday 23 March 2010

Full House

I definitely will make myself pay a visit to this place when I go back to Malaysia.

Recently, I saw lots of photos and news about Full House from blogs,fb etc etc...

N I just wondering when Malaysia has got a place/a "real" house which is similar to the house in Full House.(I know it sounds a bit confusing. =P)

N it makes me google it.

Here it is!


Situated in Niu Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara.

I have never been there so I cant give u any "accurate" description of how great it is.

Follow the link,Full House. It will get u there. =)

I am so excited in going back Malaysia now!

May be we should have a gathering there? *tiao mei*

2 comments:

g_yean_i said...

YES YES YES!!!! My sister been there before and she said she wants to bring me there but of course, didn't jadi la~ haha. We go together ya!!!! haha.

JH said...

okok!!!lol. =)