Friday 5 March 2010

Muller Rice

~Muller rice~

8 for 2 pounds!!!

We shouted out when we saw the price in Tesco.LOL.

It is really cheap n it is very tasty as well. =)

I am sure u know the extent of our sampat-ness.We even took a picture of these! =P
(*one lady smiled at me when I was taking the picture.Yes,I am sure she just smile at us not laugh!)

N I found this in Primark!


6 pounds!

Nice right?I love it in my first sight.^^

But it is a bit too expensive I think?

Should I buy it?

*I found out that I am having a problem recently.I have a very hard time when come to make decision either it is BIG one or a SMALL one.Sigh.


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Really aunty!! But I also will buy luo...so cheap!

JH said...

har!!u r uncle also!!!=P

双子流星 said...

yea, geng wai, u have xuan zhe kun nan zheng recently. so lady.. tsk tsk

g_yean_i said...

I just saw this post. Anyway, that bag is nice!! Get it! haha. Well, I don't blame you, I become indecisive too.......... =)

JH said...

dudu,i cant read ur post(spring flu)!!!i dun know why?!