Sunday 7 February 2010

Option 1 or 2

Option 1: Squash
Option 2: Yoga
Both classes are on Tuesday;one is 6-7pm,another one is 5-6pm.

I chose option 1.

Residential Association in my hall has organized free squash lesson for beginner!

They will provide us all the equipments and we just need to be there in time and prepare yoko-yoko after the lesson.LOL

Anyway,this is the email I got from the committee:

Hi Jing, Unfortunately the 6-7 filled up immediatedly, and so did the extra sessions I was putting on, so I'm provisionally putting on a 4th set of lessons, again on a Tuesday evening from 9-10 and I have added you to the class ok?

So,instead of the normal 6-7 session,I got the "Over-time" session.

Hope that I can still survive after Tuesday night.(suffering of muscle pain) =)

5 comments:

dorrene said...

my yoko-yoko lost somewhere, without it, i don think i'll join the squash coaching.. wow, Dr.Nichole David, ir new idole?

JH said...

haha..lame excuse!!!not my new idol but she was ur idol last time~dont u remember??lol

g_yean_i said...

really lame excuse le! haha. but then yoga is nice too!!! haha.

piyasilo said...

mama never explain why she don't pick the yoga, worst driving skill ever ^_^

JH said...

piya..i din intend to explain why i din choose yoga in this post.jus that between yoga n squash, i chose yoga.lol