Friday 5 February 2010

F-r-i-d-a-y

Friday;for student like us,it should be a kinda relaxing day as we do not need to go for school/uni for the subsequent 2 days and for those who have been working for the past few days,Friday after five is always the best time for them to rest,enjoy their lives and go for parties or perhaps gatherings with FNF!

BUT,it is not for me!Every first year MPharm students in Uni of Manchester have just finished their continuous 4 hrs lectures with one hr break in between the lectures!My brain is now full with information!A 3 hrs cell biology+1 hr Physical Pharmacy lectures are not relaxing at all...

I have to keep myself awake in the lectures,focused and absorbed the information given by lecturers. I feel that I was like a sponge left on a ground in a rainy day. I know it is a kinda weird metaphor. =P

Anyway,it is worth to mention that my lecturer for Cell Biology ,Dr J.Andrew is a very kind and humorous lecturer.She teaches every lectures with her heart n soul,trying her best to let us remember all those basic yet hard to remember facts! She is so kind in showing us the way to access additional resources that available in Blackboard(our student net).I love her so much!!
:)

So,Friday is not a relaxing day for me but at least it is an interesting day as I have the chance to attend such an informative lectures.

Positive thinking
~Friends!! =)

4 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Haha. I'll be having practical from 2pm -4pm on Friday starting next week too. But then, isn't it great that we have at least, the chance of feeling tired due to attending lectures? hehe. Gambateh! Love your pic! =)

JH said...

thanks.haha..yeah u r right!btw,i modify the pic myself. =p

g_yean_i said...

Geng!! and you have a new nice layout too!! hehe.

yy_why said...

Yey~~ Julie Andrews is my mom!^^
Wakakakakaka.....^^