Monday 1 February 2010

Normal Life~

Today is 1st of Feb,the start of 2nd semester.Lectures,lab works,assignments have resumed!I just got a chance to scan through my timetable today.It is so pack!!!I barely have time to rest with this new timetable. =( The lucky thing is almost all my practical will start next week,meaning that I still got an opportunity to get myself to get used to the new timetable.(although only one week time)n I didnt call my parents for almost a week time n I miss them so much!!!I feel so relieved after I got to know that my class for tomorrow will be end at 1pm not 4,30pm.Yeah!!!I gonna call my mum n chat with her for at least 30 mins!Hehe..

So,what have I done the week before my class resume??

Bathonions have paid us a visit!7 of them including Dudu,Cce,Jessica,Kenny,Jackie,Ang,and 194.We have brought them around city centre,Chinatown,Curry mile and Old Trafford.We had breakfast,lunch n dinner (perhaps we should classify it as supper?)together like what we did last time.We talked,joked,chiamed n laughed!I was so excited to meet up with them n so sad to send them to bus station.Anyway,we definitely will meet up again.Very soon!! =)

Hope u guys enjoy spending time with us.U guys are not visiting Manchester but visiting Mancunians.

Dim sum at Pacific~

Dinner cooked by the guys~

In front of Whitworth Hall~



Fo Guang Shan~Old Trafford~

Inside the stadium~

3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Thanks a lot for bringing us around!!!! There is always joy with you guys around. Hope to see you guys SOON!! And goodluck with your new semester!!! =)

Pinkie123 said...

Yeah~ Love the homely feel in Manchester! Love more our peers at the heart - all the Mancunians! Missing you guys now** Hope you all rest more and be prepared to welcome the new challenges in semester 2! gambateh!!!

JH said...

good luck to u guys also!!!Sem 2 is more challenging n exciting!Miss u guys also.