Monday 16 April 2012

Works, works and works.

I was so reluctant to go to school after the not-so-long Easter holiday.

I have a very good reason:

Tonnes of works to be accomplished after school re-opening.

1.Law exam-passing mark is 60%. A minus one negative marking just doesn't make it sounds so interesting.

2.Clinical tutorial presentation-only contribute 4% to my final exam.However, it is an individual presentation....I have to talk and talk for at least 10 minutes to present all the slides.A very "saliva-demanding" work!

3.Find a new housemate.-My flatmate is graduating this year.Need to find a replacement one or else may need to share out the rent for the empty room and all those one lump sum expenses.

4.Book ticket for my summer vacation.-The most less exciting part when planning a trip is to book flight ticket and accommodation.Lots of preparation works need to be done beforehand.But that means I got the chance to practice my research skill?

5.Written Portfolio-Lack of a good patient interview for me to complete my written portfolio.This means that I may need to drag the work progression towards the end of semester.This is dangerous as exams are only 2 days after the last day of my 3rd year semester!

This basically sum up my life in the next couples of weeks.

I couldn't find a better title for this entry.  =\

No comments: