Tuesday 10 April 2012

Current state

Law exam is on next Wednesday.Not tomorrow.I mean the NEXT one. I know my definition for "Next" may not be the same as others.

Study mood is currently switched off.Not only for Law exam, for all other subjects that I suppose to catch up during the Easter holiday.

Easter holiday has few more days before coming to an end.Why time passes so fast?It is like yesterday that I just finish my last law lecture on Friday and now more works to come after Easter holiday.Started to feel study stress.

Going to theater tomorrow night. For The Phantom of the Opera. Hope that it won't disappoint me.

Dilemma-ing about summer trip. Wanted to go Santorini/Provence so badly but seems like it is not a good timing to go to either place.The flight ticket is so expensive!

Having a messy feeling and thinking now.Lots of thinking and plans in my mind.Hope the picture would become clearer as time goes by.






















That's it.My current state.

No comments: