Friday 17 September 2010

Unexpected journey

Finally,I arrived in Manchester.

Safe and sound.

I suppose to be here on 15th Sept.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, my flight changed from 10am to 11.40pm.

What circumstances?

Well,my flight from Penang to KL was rescheduled.

I didn't receive any notification,email or calls.

=.=

So,I took another flight on my own.

13 hrs!!!

Felt like 13years!

Anyway,I am now settling down in Manchester.

To my beloved friends and family,

Thanks for your moral support and wishes.

*appreciated*

= )



4 comments:

dorrene said...

人平安就好啦。。。听到你来不及我们都好紧张哦。。 算lucky liao lo。。 *像不像安娣?

JH said...

像!!!!!=P

g_yean_i said...

haha! I'm glad that you arrived safely too! Anyway, take it as an experience and perhaps one of the unforgettable memories? lol. Take care and have a great year ahead! :D

Pinkie123 said...

yup yup. agreed with what dudu and dorrene said. it is a bliss in disguise! anyway it is over, be prepared for more wonderful events ahead~