Saturday 17 April 2010

Final Destination

Finally, we were in our last destination-Amsterdam!

Zaanse Schanse(wind mill in dutch) is 50 mins away from Amsterdam Centraal.

We took a Connexion bus no 91 to go there.

At one moment, I thought I took the wrong bus as the bus go all the way into an industry area and I thought it was impossible for me to find any wind mill here.

However, surprisingly, the bus driver took a left turn before it reached its final stop.

And yeah I saw wind mills!

I felt that I was using this 随意门 as the wind mills pop out so suddenly!!

欢迎使用小叮当的随意门。=p

I should say this door is a magic door.

It sends me to another world!



ClogSSS

Wind mills~Tulips~


They do have lavender also. =)


and ya I saw this tree in Waterlooplein (Flea market in Amsterdam)

A tree hung with all kinds of soft toys.

What does it represent?

No comments: