Tuesday 16 December 2014

The end. The begining.

A 12 months training as PRP.

It was tough at first, challenging in the middle and embracing at last.

There are deadlines and pending works every day, every weekend.

The never ending self study, quizzes, law exam, presentations, viva.

Endless lunch calls, dispensing slots, Flexi-shifts, on calls, ward supplies.

It has finally come to an end which means I can temporarily escape from the night shifts at least during my "floating" period.

The end of PRP year also meaning that I can finally go home at 5pm sharp. No more overtime.No more TDM on call.

And my long lost vacation! I can finally start to plan a trip!

The end of PRP year meaning there would soon be the beginning of my FRP posting.

A bigger responsibility is anticipated.

Life is never easy but that is life. =)





No comments: