Saturday 6 April 2013

Little story

I went to see the dentist today. The third appointment so far. It was for my root canal treatment.

Missed a bus when I came out from the dental practice.

Waited about 8 mins long in the not so cold spring-coming evening.

The bus came slowly.The driver is wearing leather gloves with some studs on it and a gold chain.

Lady: Can I go to the stop after the hill? It is after the Yew Tree road, before Hart road.How much is the ticket?

Driver: This is Yew Tree road.

Lady:I know.I mean the stop after the hill.I just want to save my legs from walking over the steep hill.

Driver:There is no hill. You mean after the bridge?

Lady:Is there a bridge?

*The hill actually refers to a bridge.

Lady: oh yea..that's it. I meant the next stop.How much is it?

*The lady is actually holding a 5 pounds.

Driver: You sure is this? or is it the NEXT one?

* emphasize on word "Next".

Lady:Either one.So, how much do I need to pay?

Driver: 50 pounds.Do you have it?

*accompanied by a kidding laugh.
The lady smiled embarrassingly and whispered.The driver drove to the next stop.

Driver: Okay, nice to meet you my friend.

Lady: Thank you!It saves my legs.

So, the driver made a friend and the lady got a free ride.

Good things do happen. Do not stop entering people's heart and vice versa. =D

No comments: