Friday 4 May 2012

Portfolio Progression

Started on my clinical portfolio weeks ago.

It was a disaster when starting to work on it.

Feel like so "constipated" when trying to squeeze out some words for the reflective part.

Finally, I have got enough patients for me to included in my portfolio after the last interview in this semester.

I wrote, wrote and wrote.

End up with 3000+ words.

=.=

Need to cut down a 1000 words!!

I keep doing the word count after 5 minutes of "erasing words-rewriting" session, hoping that the essay would look perfect in word counts and at the same time not scarifying my beautifully written sentence.

The magic is not working.I still end up with 2600 words.

I would just say "Starting to write an essay is awful but cutting the words down is even worse!". 

No comments: