Monday 20 February 2012

Exam results

January exam results coming out soon.

I just got my results for OTC due to the imperfectness of our uni's blackboard system.

Some 4th year students found this secretive way to dig out our exam results (we are not suppose to know it yet as the official one hasn't been released till today).

And so the news get to spread among the 3rd year pharmacy students.(perhaps to the lecturer as well?because they soon closed down the webpage!)

And ya, from the unreliable source(as some said that the marks are not final,there might be minor change on the marks),I knew that I passed OTC!

I really hope that the mark would be the same when the the official results are released even though it is not a very good mark(but at least I am satisfied with it!)

I really hope that all the others went well. * finger crossed  >.<

Promise: 我会不要命的为下个考试做好准备的。

No comments: