Sunday 27 November 2011

Cake

Felt of eating cake just now.

Since no one would do cake delivery

I decided to make one myself.

The simplest one-Microwave cake.

I was so greedy that I doubling up all the ingredients so that I can have more of them to munch.

And this was a total failure.

The cake was so hard and sweet-less.

I think even dogs can feel its hardness if I throw it to them right on their heads(The possibility is so low as I never good at the angle and force stuffs.)

Why it is so hard to get a fluffy cake?















This make me decided to get myself a cake from Sainsbury after class tomorrow.  =P

2 comments:

Cyber~ said...

haha...i gt an idea...u can ask ur mom why is it like tat...i sure she hav solution for u...after bake for me ya!! :)

JH said...

mum is too far away!haha...