Thursday 21 January 2010

2010 New Year Resolutions

Yes.The title for this post is about New Year Resolutions.I know it is a bit too late but better than no right?? =P

So,what is my new year resolutions?

  1. Eat fruits and vegetables everyday
  2. Get a Swatch watch
  3. Learn new language
  4. Exercise regularly
  5. Learn yoga
  6. Be nice to myself(have enough sleep,eat healthily etc)
  7. Make new friends
  8. Watch a nice Japanese drama and cartoon
  9. Spent time with friends and family
  10. Travel outside of UK
All these resolutions seems like simple but they are always hard to achieve!


These resolutions are still far far away from me.

Anyway,I will try to achieve it one by one,step by step.

=)

6 comments:

双子流星 said...

yea, exercise regularly! remember to ask me along. i wan also! hehe

Pinkie123 said...

你有去参加yoga 班的啊?很好叻~~
只要有恒心,铁杵磨成针!^^

JH said...

cce:i wanna join yoga class start from this sem!lol

g_yean_i said...

Yeah! It's good to have a new year resolutions! I wanna make one after my exam too!!!! Let's hope that we can achieve what we've list down la. Jia you!!! =)

Corrinne The Great said...

oo. let's go belly dancing. LOL

Pinkie123 said...

great! yoga is really a great exercise. love it. it makes me know how old and inflexible my body is. HAHAHA