Wednesday 7 October 2009

Temperature

Just to update you about temperature in Manchester.
9.30am- 8.2 degree Celsius
12.15am- 12 degree Celsius

I am wondering what is the temperature in Malaysia now.Can anyone tell me the temperature in Msia?I never bother about temperature and weather when I was in Malaysia because the temperature wouldn't fluctuate so much.

Temperature in Manchester has now become the thing I concern the most.There is a board in front of Stopford Building(medicine and pharmacy sch),reporting temperature,time and date.I will definitely have a peek on the board before I go into Stopford.Yeah~it has become my new habit.

5 comments:

g_yean_i said...

same same same!! I have upload a temperature gadget in my vista and every morning, i'll look at the temperature and decide how thick i should wear! the lowest that we can get is 10 if i'm not mistaken~ haha..

JH said...

v used to have 7.2 degree Celsius!

Cindy said...

i think the temperature here is 30++,not much concern about the temperature here...Almost everyday just same only,not much different.wah,for me 10 degree celcius is very cold already.you there is 7.2,i think i can't withstand with the cold temperature there,hehe~You both should take care lo,wear thick shirt...don't get sick again^.^

squallawc said...

google "weather in kuala lumpur" or "weather in manchester" =)

JH said...

Cindy:we are getting used to it slowly n dun worry v will put on thicker clothes when v go out.