Wednesday 30 September 2009

Story for today


I am eating my kebab~




Doner Kebab~
Whitworth Art Gallery


Okay..The story for today began...We went to curry mile to look for food after we paid a visit to Whitworth Art Gallery which is situated besides my hostel.After surveying and asking advice from our friends,we decided to have our first kebab in UK!(indeed it was my first ever Kebab in my life =p ) Finally,I had the chance to taste Kebab and Nan~All of us ordered Doner Kebab except Wan Hui who order spring rolls.The Doner Kebab and soft drinks cost each of us 2.70 pounds.Doner Kebab was actually made up of lamb together with lettuce and onion rings put on the Nan bread...The portion I got was like more than enough for 3 people to eat...It was a lot!!!I really cannot finish it in one meal and I just ta pao it as my dinner~Here come the photos....

3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

cool~ you guys are having so much fun there!! keep updating~ hehe..

Corrinne The Great said...

i will nvr eat another kebab in my life!
lol... the portion was too huge.

JH said...

ya ya....i also!!!!